Cooo, cooo! :)
(Name's ZeroTigress, recently added admin. How's everyone?)
As you can see, the Hatoful Boyfriend Wiki now has its very own forums. We hope to get contributors together here to start cementing (ha) the details on structuring the wiki. I don't know if the renames I've given to the different sections is appropriate enough so feel free to give feedback on better names for them. The forum sections can be renamed. We'll also need some 90x90 px images to decorate each section of the forums with so if anyone can get working on those and uploaded, I'll do the rest. We can also add and remove forum sections so if you think the current amount isn't enough to cover all aspects of the wiki, more can be added.
On that note, as a new admin, I'd like to know some details about the wiki's structure.
- What's the date format? Do we go by the Asian day-month-year format or the western month-day-year format? I noticed some pages use both, although it seems the wiki generally follows the Asian format. Although if we wish to follow the Wikia format of year-month-day, we could start standardizing everything to that.
- What's the name format? Are we going by the original Japanese format of lastname-firstname or the western format of firstname-lastname?
- Do you think we should activate the Message Wall feature to better attract contributors? Everyone would still be able to moderate their own Message Wall and the newer feature would be easier for contributors to leave messages.
- Now that we have the Forums activated, do you think we should keep Comments on articles or try to centralize all wiki discussions on the forums? Forum threads can be linked to articles so they'll show up at the bottom of articles if there's a discussion going on.
- Should we have a forum or blog feed on the front page to better advertise those to contributors?
Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes with my edits. :<